In Carrie’s Cooking For Keeps she walks you through every step with tutorials and pictures so every recipe is no-fail.
You’ll find wonderful new recipes to rotate in with your favorites also.
This cookbook is practical and very useful as it gives a extraordinary section of the basics such as:
- How to measure
- What are the different
- Types of sugar, and how to measure
- How to measure flour and different types
- How to prepare a pan without cooking spray
- How to separate an egg white from an egg yolk
- Working with vegetables
- How to make a potato, yam or sweet potato in the oven or microwave
- How to choose tomatoes, apples and avocados
- How to cook white and brown rice on the stove
- How to cook any kind of pasta on the stove with success
- How to toast nuts on the stove
- How to wash dishes properly by hand
- How to do basic kitchen cleaning
- How to clean appliances and other useful tips
Delicious, economical and quick recipes for every day life.