If you are looking for fabulous pictures for your head shot, a family picture, anything wedding, then Chris is the photographer for you.
Getting my picture taken isn’t my favorite thing. Having the picture appointment wouldn’t make the things I love list. However, my experience in how this all turned out with Chris at Robert Wood Photography does.
And here’s why:
- Chris was very helpful in what clothing I should bring to the shoot after I explained what type of blog I was redesigning.
- He was extremely professional at the shoot, yet it was friendly too.
- Chris took plenty of shots so I had tons to choose from.
- The man can edit like crazy when needed – here’s my situation. I suffer from terrible migraines and that day was horrible. I had taken my prescription meds but the migraine wouldn’t even budge. I went for the photo session anyway because I knew it was too difficult to reschedule with everything I have going on. When I get that bad of a headache, my eye is almost closed no matter what I do. And you can’t even tell in the final pictures, can you?! He’s a genius!!!
- The proofs were back to me that day I think, it was super quick.
- I chose the ones I wanted him to edit and the final pictures were back the next day.
- The prices are extremely reasonable and the quality is excellent
I really had a fabulous experience working with Chris and how my pictures turned out. I think you would like how yours will too. Check out his site HERE.