It’s coming! Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year and why not make it even more memorable. It’s all about making and keeping relationships and sending a gift in the mail is one way!
Did you know you can send items in the mail just as they are?
I’m telling you, things you never thought you could mail in the snail mail — you can!
I have some cute and fun packaging ideas as well as making gift wrapping for family, friends, relatives anything but boring!
Watch my video for unique and creative ways to send presents in the US postal service and bring a smile not only the recipient, but you’ll be smilin too and so excited waiting for them to get their imaginative wrapped gift in the mail.
If you like my suggestions, you can click on any HERE below and it will take you to the section in Dollar Tree’s on-line store that you need. It’s a flat shipping rate, which is so economical! If more of an item is needed in the order, split it with a coworker, or a friend – Easy- peasy!!!
In my YouTube Video, I have TONS of ideas for:
- WHAT to send
- awesome ways of HOW to send these gifts and holiday presents
- and to suggestions of WHO to send them to
- simply click HERE
I LOVE sending fun things in the mail and the reaction I see when we SKYPE or WHATSAPP
Or when they call excitedly to tell me ‘what’ they received in the mail – the response is priceless!
Here’s a list of the items I used in the video if you’d like to check them out:
- One of the ideas I show you in my video is a delish unique homemade White Hot Cocoa that is AMAZING and one of the most popular on my blog. I have a free recipe card you can include with the White Hot Cocoa so your family and friends can make their own too! You’ll find the link in the post along with the super easy recipe HERE
- Another free special recipe card I wanted to provide for you is my own SEASONING SALT. Then you can include it with the Seasoning Salt as you send it in the mail in a clever way. A fabulous gift for everyday use. You’ll find the recipe and the printable link HERE
- These little tidbits of salty and sweet are just out-of-this-world crazy good! You just HAVE to try them! Every time I take them to a party or get-together they are one of the first things to go .BEST White Chocolate Puff Corn, Corn Pops or Corn Puffs HERE
- Get your kids involved to help you make these for the neighbors and family. AMAZING! No Fail Easy Chocolate Covered Nut Clusters HERE
- You’ll find links for all SIX of my SCRUMPTIOUS Popcorn Recipes HERE
Plastic and other unique containers HERE
Christmas Kitchen Towel Set HERE
Pencils, Markers, Sticker Pads, Crafts and more HERE
Toys, Games, Arts, more Crafts and other fun things HERE
Christmas containers such as the mailboxes, bags and seasonal items HERE
For more ideas and suggestions see my post: Did You Know You Can Send THAT In the Mail?
FTC Disclosure Statement: I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Copyright Carrie Groneman, A Mother’s Shadow, 2018
Recognize A Blessing And Be A Blessing Today