Carrie’s Cooking for Keeps  – A wonderful collection of recipes for your everyday and not-everyday cooking!
- Do you want to learn to cook?
- Are you nervous and wonder where to start in the kitchen?
- Did you know there is difference in a liquid and a dry measuring cup, and how use them correctly?
- Or how to choose eggs at the store?
- Are you looking for a gift for a graduate, for a bridal shower, a newlywed, for a birthday, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, for yourself, or ANY occasion? This is it!
I will take you through all the basics you need in the kitchen, what to do with them, and how to make dishes that will sure to please anyone you are cooking for with my successful recipes.
Carrie’s Cooking For Keeps has step-by-step tutorial pictures and clear instructions so you can cook like a pro from the first try! Experienced cooks will also find new recipes for their rotation and treasures of tips and ideas too.
My cookbook is a gift, to others or yourself, that will teach skills such as self reliance, how to manage finances better as cooking is much less expensive then eating out all the time, and promotes a healthy life style. My Cookbook also will give knowledge that will last a lifetime and build self confidence. So what are you waiting for?
Purchase your E Book now!
Paperback copy available through Amazon. Purchase by clicking HERE 
Use the Apple Mail app when downloading to an I Pad or I Phone.