Quick & Easy Grilling Marinade
This is a quick, but very flavorful alternative when you are in a hurry for marinating vegetables, chicken, pork or beef.
Simply place the meat or vegetables into a baggie, the one ingredient to cover, place it in the fridge and you’re ready to cook in no time at all!
Hurry Up Marinade
Prepared Italian Salad Dressing, zesty, original, or your preference
Chicken, Beef steak, pork or Vegetables (For the steak ask your butcher for a very tender cooking piece of meat. It’s better to have a smaller piece and more chicken or veggies for a melt-in-your-mouth succulent piece of this heavenly marinated steak, than a bunch that is tough and chewy.)
Place meat or vegetables in a zip lock baggie. Pour enough bottled Italian dressing to cover the food.
Put the ziplock baggie in the refrigerator to marinate 1-24 hours, flipping over every so often to distribute the marinade evenly.If making kabobs, soak the wooden skewers for 30-60 minutes.Thread the meat and vegetables onto the skewers.
Grill meat until it is done; use a digital thermometer for best results.*Safety Tips for handling chicken:
- Keep meat cold
- After handling or cutting chicken, clean hands, utensils and area thoroughly with a very good antibacterial cleaner such as a vinegar and water or a clorox and water solution. Use the cleaner on counter, sink and other surfaces also.
- After turning the chicken on the grill, when the chicken is almost cooked through, use clean tongs to turn the meat so as not to contaminate the now cooked meat with any residue from the raw meat.
- Discard any marinade that the raw chicken soaked in. Do NOT use or taste marinade or anything that has been exposed to raw chicken.
- Cook chicken thoroughly using a digital thermometer.
CLICK HERE FOR A BALSAMIC GLAZE MARINADE
CLICK HERE FOR A SAVORY HONEY MARINADE
Carrie’s recipe, Copyright Carrie Groneman, A Mother’s Shadow, 2014
Recognize a blessing and be a blessing today.
The Lost Arts
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!