I have great ideas for you to help make St. Patrick's breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, treats and FUN memorable!!! ... read more
Search Results for: st. patricks family food
I don't think there is a lick of Irish in our family line, but this is one of our family's favorite holidays. Looking for food and fun ideas? I've got it here for you and it's easy, simple and quick! This will soon become one of your family fun memories too. I also have fabulous desserts and treats to share with friends ... read more
Need a fast green treat for friends or family? Here it is! Make this up quick for a old time favorite known as Granny Corn or Mother Goose Popcorn St. Patrick's Green Granny PopCorn Ingredients: 5 cups sugar 2 tsp. vanilla 1 ½ tsp. salt 12 oz. (1 can) evaporated milk 4 drops green food ... read more
Five Reasons to purchase
Carrie's Cooking for Keeps:
- If the smoke alarm is your only indication that dinner is ready.
- "Will it be MAC Donalds or MAC & Cheese tonight dear?"
- If the question is: "Do we still own a MICROWAVE under all that stuff?"
- If you have finally determined that the 'Kitchen Fairy" is a myth.
- "What! different measuring cups for WET and DRY. . . Who knew?"
AND, for a LIMITED TIME, get "Carrie's Best Cooking Tips and Tricks" FREE with your purchase of Carrie's Cooking for Keeps.
Cook delicious food right from the first recipe! With almost 200 pages of tips tricks and recipes.
"I am a homeschooling mom who has taken the time this summer to teach my kids a few cooking lessons from this cookbook. It is very easy to understand as well as use and is excellent for beginner cooks. The beginning section of this book contains a lot of useful info such as a description of common ingredients used, cooking terms and measurements. The book also includes cooking basics such as "how to choose and prepare eggs," "how to grease a pan without cooking spray," " how to choose tomatoes, apple's and avocados" just to name a few.
Some of my kids favorite recipes from this book are the French bread pizza, macho nachos and orange jelly salad. Although they love many other dishes in this book, those are their absolute favorites. I just love how enthusiastic they get when it's time for us to cook together. They love to help out in the kitchen and they also love knowing that they helped create whatever meal we are having that day.
If you want to get your children involved in meal prep then this most definitely the book for you. Or if you are wanting to learn how to cook yourself or already know how but need new recipes I would highly suggest that you try this cookbook. 5 stars all the way!"
- The ingredients are easy to find and you will learn all the basics, along with some really scrumptious impressive dishes to make for family and guests.
- PDF Clickable Table of Contents and Indexes make this so fun and practical to use.
- I have included step-by-step tutorial pictures and simple to follow recipes for your success.
- When you order this amazing HUGE cook book on THIS site, you will also receive my BONUS 50 PAGE More of Carrie's Best Cooking Tips & Tricks ALL THIS FREE! with your purchase of Carrie's Cooking for Keeps.
"I am so impressed with Carrie Groneman's cookbook called "cooking for keeps" the recipes I have made are delicious and I have given the book as a gift to newly married couples because it has step-by- step instructions and photos. It also has basic kitchen tips like how to measure liquids." Allene V.
With these two great books, you will have:
- No More Frustration!
- No more wasted ingredients!
- No more hoping your meals will turn out edible!
Both of these books are available in .pdf only 14.99
Here are just a few more of the many happy customers that have purchased Carrie's Cooking For Keeps and LOVE It!
Get Carrie's Cooking For Keeps
NOW for just $19.99 $14.99
and get Carrie's Best Cooking Tips & Tricks absolutly FREE
"Because I want you to have everything I can give you, to make all of your cooking successful and delicious!"
These are in PDF format ONLY (not formatted for Kindle) and they are ready to download instantly NOW!
For Kindle users you can purchase "Cooking for Keeps" ONLY From Amazon Directly Click HERE
Service Opportunities Service is one of the greatest gifts we have to give each other and our-self. In fact, did you know there are physical and psychological benefits to volunteering? I'll explain, along with sharing a funny experience a when I offered aka volunteered my mom's couch for the high ... read more