When I was a child and went to the store with my mom, oftentimes I would ask for a treat or toy. She would say no, we didn’t have the money for it. After pushing, aka whining, she would show me in her wallet, which was empty and that would satisfy me.
Mom was very clever and I found out years later that she would tuck her money into a hidden pocket so I didn’t see she actually did have a few dollars. Pretty smart!
As an adult, WHY is it so hard to say no to our self, or others, even when there isn’t the funds for the particular want?
Well, today, we have help to our rescue, a boost of determination, self control AND the necessary tools to get ahead in the game of financial security. This Giveaway truly has the potential to change your life!
With it being a new year, most of us are setting goals in areas of our life we want to improve — money being the common resolution to manage more effectively.
The most impressive, easy to follow, and greatest success program I have found yet, is by Dave Ramsey.
Following is some information that will help you get to know a bit about Dave - and how he can motivate, give the correct tools and information to help any person, couple or family, change their financial standing despite the income level.
So who is Dave Ramsey you might ask?
- Dave is, without question, an expert in financial management and shares how to have ultimate control of your money, while giving advice and strategies to improve and grow wealth, starting where you are right now! You can read (or listen) to his amazing story by clicking HERE (http://www.daveramsey.com/company/about-dave/)
How can he help a person or family on ANY sized budget?
- Dave is amazingly generous and has a page on his site for a FREE budgeting section,which offers FREE PDFs for your budget and how to debt snowball, and quickly and methodically pay off all debt. This section is incredibly easy to use, click HERE (http://www.daveramsey.com/tools/budget-forms/)
- It is a fact that couples fight, and even tragically divorce over money, which could be ‘fixed’ by following Dave Ramsey’s programs.
One of the greatest gifts a parent can give their child(ren) are the tools and knowledge of how to manage money and live debt free.
- Click HERE for a very informative and useful article on how to teach children money management and its value. (http://www.daveramsey.com/press-release/tips_for_teaching_your_kids_about_money/)
Dave has generously contributed a Six Month Makeover for FIVE readers!
Here’s information about this GREAT gift:
A membership to MyTotalMoneyMakeover.com gives you tools, resources, and inspiration to beat debt and build wealth, Dave’s way. Create a budget using our Gazelle Budget Wizard – it’s quick and easy (and you can access it from home or mobile device). Need help? Go to Ask Dave, an online library of hundreds of radio calls from The Dave Ramsey Show. Or jump into our community forum where thousands of members exchange ideas and helpful hints on how to win with money. Beating debt starts with a budget – you’ll find everything you need for success at MyTotalMoneyMakeover.com. click HERE to see this amazing prize!
- Gazelle Budget software to help with monthly budgeting
- Commercial-free access to The Dave Ramsey Show to stay motivated
- Ability to track your progress in the baby steps with an interactive map
- Find out what Dave says on thousands of money topics in the Ask Dave section
- Participate in an active community of 50,000 Dave Ramsey fans exchanging ideas and encouraging each other to beat debt
To win Dave’s Giveway of a very life-changing program:
- Visit his site and look around.
- Come back here and comment on my site what inspires you to do better financially this year